These Enclosed Flotation bags are very adaptive to a broad range of flotation needs where objects are to be floated close to the surface.
SUBSALVE USA Enclosed Flotation Bags' totally-enclosed "pillow" shape allows the bag to be used in any position – upright or flat, outside or inside of structures. There are a multitude of rigging combinations. Perfect for vessel salvage, automobile recovery and emergency Rotation systems for ships, aircraft, submersibles and ROVs.
Constructed of heavy-duty, ballistic-rated nylon fabric coated with urethane, this specially-coated fabric is:
* Very resistant to abrasion
* Not affected by most petro-chemicals
* UV resistant
The Enclosed Flotation Bag design incorporates a heavy nylon lift harness built into the body of the lift bag, and has a safe working ratio of 6:1.
All Enclosed Flotation Bags can be used with a single pick point with the shackle supplied on the bottom of the bag. Enclosed Flotation Bags can also be inverted to use the two stainless steel rings on the top of the bag with two pick points.
All Enclosed Flotation Bags are equipped with:
* 3/4" NPT inflation/deflation port
* Equipped with brass quick disconnect for inflation
* Pressure relief valves – set to release at 2.5 psi above ambient pressure
* Enough pressure relief valves are installed in each bag to allow expanding air to vent should a free ascent occur.
SUBSALVE USA Enclosed Flotation Bags leave the manufacturing facility equipped with all necessary hardware and are ready for immediate use.
Each SUBSALVE USA Enclosed Flotation Bag is tested prior to shipping, and must pass rigorous U.S. Department of Defense standards.