PONTOON STYLE UNDERWATER LIFT BAGS ARE THE BEST CHOICE IN SHALLOW WATER
|SP-1000||1100 / 500||28 / 72||48 / 123||30 / 13||2 Bottom||$493.80||Sale Only|
|SP-2000||2200 / 1000||42 / 113||52 / 132||50 / 23||2 Bottom||$651.00||Sale Only|
|SP-4000||4400 / 2000||44 / 113||68 / 172||80 / 36||2 Bottom||$931.20||Sale Only|
|SP-6000||6600 / 3000||53 / 136||78 / 205||97 / 44||2 Bottom||$1,351.20||Sale Only|
|SP-12000||12200 / 5500||64 / 154||120 / 310||140 / 64||4 Bottom||$2,431.80||$122.99 / $368.97 / $983.92|
|SP-20000||22000 / 10000||69 / 177||162 / 415||190 / 86||4 Bottom||$3,097.20||$155.99 / $467.97 / $1,247.92|
|SP-40000||44000 / 20000||92 / 236||181 / 464||375 / 173||5 Bottom||$5,487.60||$275.99 / $827.97 / $2,207.92|
|SP-70000||77000 / 35000||115 / 308||207 / 477||425 / 193||7 Bottom||$7,495.20||$375.99 / $1,127.97 / $3,007.92|
|SP-100000||107000 / 48500||$9,337.80||$623.99 / $1,871.97 / $4,991.92|
Totally-enclosed, cylindrical bags are ideal for shallow water salvage, reducing the draft of a vessel or raising an object closer to the surface. They are invaluable in cable and pipeline operations and where long tows are planned.
- Urethane-coated nylon—high-strength and heavy-duty
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Resistant to most petro-chemicals
- Low maintenance requirements and easy to clean
- RF welded seams
- Replaceable, heavy-duty nylon webbing lift harness is built into the body of the lift bag,
- with a safe working ratio of 6:1
- The harness maintains the lift bag in a horizontal position while insuring maximum stability
- Equipped with shackles, valves and all necessary hardware for immediate use
- 3/4" NPT inflation port with 3/4" stainless steel ball valves for inflation and deflating
- Stainless steel quick disconnect for inflation
- Pressure relief valves set to release at 2.5psi above ambient pressure
Available in both standard cylinder and elongated tubes
CAUTION: Salvage Pontoons have multiple attachment points. All attachment points
must be connected with the shackles provided, and the load evenly distributed. Large
pontoons may require a separate lifting beam to evenly distribute the load.
- Each SUBSALVE USA lift bag is tested prior to shipping.
- Custom sizes available.
- All Subsalve USA products are compliant with IMCA D-016-AIRBAGS, ABS,
- U.S. Department of Defense Standards.